You may not access and use Cloudirec if You do not agree to the version of the Terms posted at the time You access Cloudirec.
The terms "We" and "Us" refer to M/S Cloudirec, an Indian firm doing business as
Acceptance of the Cloudirec Terms
- Your access to Cloudirec is subject to these Terms. We reserve the right to update and
change these Terms from time to time without notice or acceptance by You, although if we
decide to materially change all or part of the Terms, we will send You a notification through
the Cloudirec site. Such modified Terms will become effective upon the earlier of (i) Your
continued use of Cloudirec after We send a notification to You through the Cloudirec site; or
(ii) thirty (30) days from publication of such modified Terms on this page.
we treat Your personal information, and provides information about our data protection
Account Information; Access
- Cloudirec is not available to persons under the age of thirteen (13) or to anyone
suspended or removed from Cloudirec. By using Cloudirec, You represent and warrant that
You are at least thirteen (13) years of age and that You are of legal age to form a binding
contract in Your place of residence, and are not a person barred from receiving services
under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction.
- We reserve the right to refuse registration of, or cancel, any Cloudirec Account or access
to Cloudirec by anyone in Our reasonable discretion, at any time.
- Cloudirec Accounts will be accessed through a username and password that You will
create (Your “Credentials”). Your Credentials are solely for Your use and must not be
shared. Each Cloudirec user needs to have his or her own Cloudirec Account and
Credentials. You agree that Your Credentials and information You provide upon registration
of Your Cloudirec Account and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and
complete. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Credential, and for all
activities that occur under Your Cloudirec Account. You agree to immediately notify Us of
any unauthorized use of Your Cloudirec Account, Credentials, or any other breach of
security. You agree that We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your
failure to provide Us with accurate information or to keep Your Credentials secure.
- Cloudirec provides certain features which enable job seekers to submit, post, and share
data, text, software, graphics, messages or other material (“Content”). Content that job
seekers submit, post or share is subject to Terms. Content that You own and post on or
through Cloudirec belongs to You and You may use it in any way, except as prohibited by
applicable law or regulations. By using Cloudirec, You are granting Us permission to use
the Content as described in these Terms.
- By using Cloudirec You are granting Us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royaltyfree, fully
paidup, sublicenseable, irrevocable and transferable right and license to use, host, store,
reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, modify, display, and communicate Your
Content. If You post Content on or through Cloudirec, You represent and warrant that You
have the right to post the Content and to grant the above rights to Us. This license continues
even if You terminate Your Cloudirec Account and/or stop using Cloudirec.
- You understand that by posting Your Content that You are responsible for Your Content
and any Content that You create, transmit or display while using Cloudirec, and for any
consequences thereof. You further agree that under no circumstances will We be liable for
the errors or omissions associated with Your Content. You represent and agree to all of the
following and acknowledge We are explicitly relying on such representations and agreement
with regard to Your Content and use of Content made available on Cloudirec:
- We reserve the right, in Our reasonable discretion, to refuse certain Content to be
uploaded to and/or hosted by Cloudirec, or to edit or remove any Content at any time with
or without notice.
- You are solely responsible for Your Content and the consequences of posting or
publishing it. In connection with Your Content, You affirm, represent, and warrant that: (i)
You own, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and
authorize Us to use all patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights in and to
Your Content to enable inclusion and use of Your Content in the manner contemplated by
these Terms, and to grant the rights and license set forth above, and (ii) Your Content, Our
use of Your Content pursuant to these Terms, and exercise of the license rights set forth
above, do not and will not:
- infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright,
trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, Privacy Right, right of publicity, or any
other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity, or other property
rights of any other person;
- violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- require obtaining a license from or paying fees or royalties to any third party for
the exercise of any rights granted in these Terms, including, by way of example and not
limitation, the payment of any royalties to any copyright owners, including any
royalties to any agency, collection society, or other entity that administers such rights
on behalf of others.
If You provide Us with any comments, bug reports, feedback, or modifications proposed
or suggested by You (“Feedback”), We shall have the right to use such Feedback at Our
discretion, including, but not limited to the incorporation of such suggested changes into
Cloudirec and/or our other products and services. You hereby grant to Us a perpetual,
irrevocable, nonexclusive license under all rights necessary to incorporate and use Your
Feedback for any purpose.
Code of Conduct
- We have the right, but not the obligation, to remove or block Content from Cloudirec that
We determine in Our reasonable discretion to be in violation of these Terms, to be unlawful,
offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, that
violates any party's intellectual property or that is detrimental to the quality or intended
spirit of Cloudirec. We also have the right, but not the obligation, to limit or revoke the use
privileges of the Cloudirec Account of any Abc who posts such Content or engages in such
- You alone are responsible for Your interaction with other job seekers via Cloudirec. If
You have a dispute with one or more job seekers or if You disagree with the results of a
assessments, Your sole remedy is to cease using Cloudirec. You irrevocably and forever
release Us (and Our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, contractors, joint ventures and
employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind
and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- We do not permit copyright infringing activities through Cloudirec and We reserve the
right to terminate access to Cloudirec and remove all content submitted by any persons who
are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may
be grounds for termination of Your use of Cloudirec and may be referred to appropriate law
enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies We may have
at law or in equity.
- We will use common business sense regarding behavior or Content allowed on or through
Cloudirec. Examples of unacceptable Content or behavior include:
- Abuse, harassment, threats, flaming or intimidation of any person or organization.
- Uploading or sending pornographic, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, racially or
ethnically insulting, libelous, or otherwise inappropriate Content.
- Uploading copyrighted material that is not Your own or that You do not have the
legal right to distribute, display, and otherwise make available to others.
- Making unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or sending junk mail (aka
- Impersonating another person or pretending to be affiliated with an organization
with which You are not affiliated or misrepresenting the extent of Your affiliated or
role with an affiliated organization or the source, identity or Content transmitted.
- Engaging in or contributing to any illegal activity or activity that violates others’
- Use of derogatory, discriminatory or excessively graphic language.
- Transmitting worms, viruses or harmful software.
- Disclosing the personal or proprietary information of another person or
organization not otherwise permitted by applicable rules or law.
- Sharing Cloudirec Accounts or Credentials with any third party or encouraging
any other Abc to do so.
- Cloudirec is hosted in the India. If You use Cloudirec from outside the India, You acknowledge that You are voluntarily transferring information, including
personally identifiable information and Content to India and that You agree that
Our collection, use, storage and sharing of Your information and Content is exclusively
subject to the laws of India and not of the jurisdiction where You are located.
- You agree that You will comply with all Indian laws, rules and regulations
applicable to the export of products, services, software and technical data regardless of the
jurisdiction in which You are located.
- We, in Our reasonable discretion may terminate Your Cloudirec Account and/or
Credentials and remove and discard any Content within Cloudirec if We believe that You
have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter and spirit of these Terms.
- You may terminate Your Cloudirec Account and Your right to use Cloudirec at any time
and for any reason or no reason, by contacting Us user support at support@Cloudirec.com
However, if You have a separate agreement with Us which has conflicting terms regarding
termination, those terms shall take precedence.
- After cancellation or termination of Your Cloudirec Account for any reason, You will no
longer have access to Your Cloudirec Account and all information and Content in Your
Cloudirec Account or that You have stored on Cloudirec may be, but is not required to be
deleted by Us. We will have no liability for information or Content that is deleted due to the
cancellation or termination of Your Cloudirec Account for any reason.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
- Cloudirec is owned and operated by M/S Cloudirec. The visual interfaces, graphics, design,
compilation, information, computer code, products, software (including any downloadable
software), services, and all other elements of Cloudirec provided by M/S Cloudirec(“Materials”) are
protected by Indian copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international
conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and
applicable laws. Except for any third party content or Content uploaded by You, all
Materials are the copyrighted property of M/S Cloudirec or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies
and/or third party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary
to M/S Cloudirec or its affiliates and/or third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by M/S Cloudirec,
You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit,
publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of
Third Party Websites and Services.
- Cloudirec may include links to third party web sites or services (“Linked Sites”) solely
as a convenience. We do not endorse any such Linked Sites or the information, material,
products, or services contained on other Linked Sites or accessible through other Linked
Sites. Furthermore, We make no express or implied warranties with regard to the
information, material, products, or services that are contained on or accessible through
Linked Sites. Access and use of Linked Sites, including the information, material, products,
and services on Linked Sites or available through Linked Sites, is solely at Your own risk.
Disclaimers/ No Warranties. Limitation of Liability
- Except as may be set forth in any separate signed agreement by m/s cloudirec and you, cloudirec is provided "as is" with no representations or warranties of any kind, express, statutory or implied, as to the operation of cloudirec, or the information, content, materials, or products included on cloudirec. to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, m/s cloudirec and its affiliates, if any, disclaim all warranties, express, statutory, or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. further, m/s cloudirecand its affiliates do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other information contained in cloudirec. some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you. except as may be set forth in any separate signed agreement between m/s cloudirec and a you, m/s cloudirec does not warrant that cloudirec will be available at any time or from any particular location, will be secure or errorfree, that defects will be corrected, or that cloudirec is free of viruses or other potentially harmful components. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from m/s cloudirec or cloudirec shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms of service.
- Except as may be set forth in any separately signed agreement between m/s cloudirec and you, neither m/s cloudirecnor its affiliates will be liable, under any theory of law, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to loss of profits or, business interruption, and/or loss of information or data. some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, m/s cloudirec maximum aggregate liability to you for any causes whatsoever, and regardless of the form of action, will at all times be limited to the greater of (i) the amount paid, if any, by you to m/s cloudirec for cloudirec in the six (6) months prior to the action giving rise to liability or (ii)inr one lakh (inr 1,00,000.00).
- You agree to indemnify and hold M/S Cloudirec, its affiliated companies, suppliers,
partners, officers, contractors and employees harmless from any claim or demand made by
any third party due to or arising out of (i) Your actions in using Cloudirec, (ii) a claim that
You, or any third party using Your Credentials, infringed any intellectual property or other
right of any person or organization using Cloudirec, or (iii) the violation of these Terms by
You or any third party using Your Credentials. M/S Cloudirec reserves the right, at our own expense,
to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which You are required to
indemnify Us, and You agree to cooperate with Our defense of these claims. This indemnity
shall not apply if a third party uses Your Credentials due to an act or omission of M/S Cloudirec.
- These Terms will remain in full force and effect while You use Cloudirec. Those terms
that can continue to operate after You stop using Cloudirec (including without limitation
Your Content license to Us and the general terms in this Section), will survive after You
stop using Cloudirec.
- You agree that regardless of any statute of law to the contrary or any claim or cause of
action arising out of or related to use of Cloudirec or these Terms must be filed within one
(1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- You agree that We may provide You with notices, including those regarding changes to
these Terms, via notification through Cloudirec’s notification functionality.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not
constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a
court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court
should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the
other provisions of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
- You may not assign Your Cloudirec Account or any rights and licenses granted hereunder
and such any assignment by You will be null and void.
- All sections of these Terms that by their respective nature should survive the cancellation
or termination of these Terms shall survive the termination or cancellation of these Terms.
You agree that breach of these provisions will cause irreparable harm and that accordingly
We may seek injunctive relief in addition to any other legal remedies under these Terms at
law or equity.
- You agree that except as otherwise expressly provided for in these Terms, there shall be
no third party beneficiaries to the Terms.
- These Terms (including any additional terms, conditions, policies and agreements
incorporated herein) are the entire agreement between M/S Cloudirec and You
regarding Cloudirec. Any dispute arising from or related to these Terms will be governed by
the laws of the State of Rajasthan without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree to
submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the state of Rajasthan, India.
Cloudirec Jobs Terms of Service
These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern Your access to and use of the Cloudirec Jobs
website, online services and mobile applications (collectively, "Cloudirec Jobs"). By accessing
and using Cloudirec Jobs, You agree to comply with these Terms. You may not use Cloudirec
Jobs if You do not agree to the version of the Terms posted at the time You access Cloudirec
The terms "We," "Us," and "Cloudirec" refer to M/S Cloudirec, an indian firm
doing business as Cloudirec.
Eligibility to Use Cloudirec JobsTo access or use Cloudirec Jobs, You must be 18 years of age or older and have the power and
authority to enter into these Terms. Except as approved by Us, Cloudirec Jobs is for Your
personal, non-commercial use. You may not use Cloudirec Jobs if we have terminated Your
account or banned You.
Your Cloudirec Account
- Cloudirec Account. In order to access and use Cloudirec Jobs, We require You to
become a member of the Cloudirec online platform ** by creating a Cloudirec account
using Your name, email address, mobile telephone number and creating a password.
Additional account registration requirements may also apply. You are entirely responsible
for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password. You agree not to use the account or
password of another Abc at any time. You agree to notify Cloudirec immediately if You
suspect any unauthorized use of Your account or access to Your password. You are solely
responsible for any and all use of Your account. Passwords are subject to cancellation or
suspension by Cloudirec at any time.
- Social Sign In. If You access Cloudirec through a social networking site such as
Facebook or Google+ or Linkedin("Social Networking Site"), You agree that Cloudirec Jobs may
access and store (if applicable) information (including personally identifiable information)
accessible to Cloudirec Jobs through Your Social Networking Site subject to the privacy
settings that You have set with the Social Networking Site so that the information is
available on and through Cloudirec Jobs via Your Cloudirec account and corresponding
Cloudirec profile page. You acknowledge and agree that Your relationships with Your Social
Networking Sites are governed solely by Your agreements with those Social Networking
Sites and Cloudirec is not liable for any information, including personally identifiable
information that may be provided to Cloudirec by Your Social Networking Site in violation
of the privacy settings that You have set with Your Social Networking Sites.
Your Use of Cloudirec Jobs
- Browse Jobs. You can use Cloudirec Jobs to browse available cloud jobs posted by top
companies in select regions (each a"Company").
- Take Assessments. When You identify a job that interests You, You can request to solve a
assessment ("ASSESSMENT") from the Company that posted the job. Once You've
submitted a request to take an Assessment, You can give an Assessment via our online
platform. You may start the Assessment when convenient for You, but it's recommended that
You take the Assessment within a few days to help ensure that Your Assessment submission
is received by the Company before the job is closed. Once started, the Assessment must be
solved within the time limit specified and You may only take the Assessment once.
- Get Responses. When You complete a Assessment, Your choices in the MCQ’s are the
response to the Assessment & will be submitted to the Company together with the profile
information from Your Cloudirec Account that You choose to share with the Company. You
will receive a response regarding whether the Company will advance You to the interview
stage based on Your submission within five (5) business days.
- Rules of Conduct. You agree to use Cloudirec Jobs solely for lawful purposes in a
manner consistent with these Terms and any and all applicable laws, regulations, or other
binding obligations (including contractual obligations) You may have. You agree that You
- Do not Consult and/or copy code from any source including a website, book, friend, or
colleague in Your efforts to complete a Assessment;
- Use any information obtained from Cloudirec in order to harass, abuse, or harm
another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any person or
entity (including Companies) without their prior explicit consent;
- Use Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs to post content that is offensive, or promotes
racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual, or
is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, bullies, harasses or advocates stalking,
bullying, or harassment of another person, or is abusive, threatening, obscene,
defamatory or libelous;
- Introduce software or automated agents to Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs, or
access Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs so as to produce multiple Cloudirec accounts,
generate automated messages, or to strip or mine data from Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec
Jobs, or the networks, systems, or services connected to Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec
- Interfere with, disrupt, modify, reverse engineer, or decompile any data or
functionality of Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs.
Sharing Your Information on Cloudirec Jobs
- Your Responsibility for Your Information. You are solely responsible for any and all
content and information that is submitted through Your Cloudirec account to Cloudirec
and/or Cloudirec Jobs, including the information and representations that You make in Your
Cloudirec account and corresponding Cloudirec profile and the code You submit in response
to a Assessment ("Your Information").
- Representations Regarding Your Information. You represent and warrant that:
- You own Your Information or otherwise have the right to provide, post, and/or
share Your Information via Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs as described in these
- Your Information does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright
rights, or other rights of any person or entity;
- By providing, posting and/or sharing Your Information, You do not violate any
binding confidentiality, non-disclosure, or contractual obligations You might have
towards a third party, including Your current or former employer or any potential
- Your Information is accurate and correct, including any salary information or
Your current, past or potential status as an employee; and
- Any resume You upload and share is accurate and submitted on Your own behalf.
- Submitting Your Information By submitting Your Information to Cloudirec Jobs, You
hereby grant to Cloudirec an unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid
and royalty-free, license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of
sublicensees) to use, copy, perform, display, create derivative works of, and distribute Your
Information in any and all media (now known or later developed) throughout the world. No
compensation will be paid with respect to Your Information. You should only submit Your
Information to Cloudirec Jobs that You are comfortable sharing with others under the terms
and conditions of these Terms.
- Feedback At Your discretion, You may provide feedback to Cloudirec concerning the
functionality and performance of Cloudirec Jobs from time to time, including, without
limitation, identifying potential errors, improvements, modifications, bug fixes, or
enhancements ("Feedback"). If You, through Your evaluation or otherwise, suggests any
Feedback, You hereby grant Indeed a nonexclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable,
royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple layers of sublicensees) right and license to
make, use, sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, perform, display, prepare derivative works
from and otherwise exploit all such Feedback and materials for any purpose without
restriction. You agree that Cloudirec may disclose that Feedback to any third party in any
manner and You agree that Cloudirec has the ability to sublicense all Feedback in any form
to any third party without restriction. By submitting any Feedback, You agree that Your
disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place Cloudirec
under any fiduciary or other obligation, and that We are free to use the Feedback without
any additional compensation to You, and/or to disclose the Feedback on a non-confidential
basis or otherwise to anyone. You further acknowledge that, by acceptance of Your
Feedback, Cloudirec does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously
known to Cloudirec, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than
Company Information on Cloudirec Jobs
Information provided by Companies is made available to You through Cloudirec Jobs, including
company profiles, reviews, photos, job descriptions, and salary information ("Company
Information"). Because Cloudirec does not control the Company Information, You
acknowledge and agree that: (a) Cloudirec is not responsible for, and does not endorse any
Company Information; (b) Cloudirec makes no guarantees about the accuracy, suitability, or
quality of the Company Information; and (c) Cloudirec assumes no responsibility for inaccurate,
misleading, or unlawful Company Information. Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs may contain
links to Company websites. Your use of all such links to Company websites is at Your own risk.
Cloudirec does not monitor or have any control over, and makes no claim or representation
regarding any Company websites. To the extent such links are provided by Cloudirec, they are
provided only as a convenience, and a link to a Company website does not imply our
endorsement, adoption or sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such Company website. When You
leave Cloudirec and/or Cloudirec Jobs, these Terms no longer govern.
Reservation of Rights
Cloudirec and its third party suppliers and partners hereby reserve all rights in and to Cloudirec
Jobs and the underlying or related software for Cloudirec Jobs (collectively, the "Software").
Nothing in this Agreement will be deemed to grant any license therein other than to access and
use Cloudirec Jobs as described in Section 3 above. You may not copy, decompile, disassemble,
reverse engineer, reverse assemble, analyze or otherwise examine, prepare derivative works of,
modify, or attempt to derive source code from any portion of Cloudirec Jobs or the Software.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any marks of Cloudirec, the
Companies, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page, layout or form),
without Cloudirec’s prior written consent.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Cloudirec disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for the accuracy, completeness,
legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or content displayed or posted on
Cloudirec Jobs by Cloudirec or third parties including, but not limited to the Companies.
Cloudirec disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, miss-delivery, or
untimely delivery of any information or content. Cloudirec disclaims any responsibility for any
harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or content from Cloudirec Jobs
or on websites accessed through Cloudirec Jobs. Under no circumstances shall Cloudirec be
liable to You on account of Your use or misuse of or reliance on Cloudirec Jobs.
Cloudirec jobs, and all included information, content, materials and services are provided “as is,” with no warranties whatsoever, either express or implied. cloudirec and its licensors and partners (including the companies) expressly disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all express, implied, and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. cloudirec and its licensors and partners (including the companies) disclaim any warranties regarding the security, reliability, timeliness, and performance of cloudirec jobs. cloudirec and its licensors and partners (including the companies) disclaim any warranties for any information or advice obtained through cloudirec jobs. You understand and agree that your use of cloudirec jobs is at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damages to your computer system or loss of data that results from the use of cloudirec jobs.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall cloudirec or its licensors or partners (including the companies) be liable to you or cloudirec jobs user on account of use or misuse of or reliance on cloudirec jobs, arising from any claim relating to these terms or the subject matter hereof. such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive damages whether such claim is based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise, even if cloudirec or its licensors or partners (including the companies) have been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy. such limitation of liability shall apply whether the damages arise from use or misuse of and reliance on cloudirec jobs, from reliance or damage caused by information posted on cloudirec jobs, from inability to use cloudirec jobs, or from the interruption, suspension, or termination of cloudirec jobs (including such damages incurred by third parties). this limitation shall also apply, without limitation, to the costs of procurement of substitute goods or services, lost profits, or lost data. such limitation shall further apply with respect to the performance or non-performance of cloudirec jobs or any information that appears on, or is linked or related in any way to cloudirec jobs. such limitation shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy and to the fullest extent permitted by law. without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall cloudirec or its licensors or partners (including the companies) be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall Cloudirec or its licensors or
partners (including the Companies) be held liable for any delay or failure in performance
resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable
control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures,
telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures,
strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials,
fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or
foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat,
light, or air conditioning.
These Terms remain in effect while You use Cloudirec Jobs and for as long as Your Cloudirec
account remains open. You may delete Your account at any time. Cloudirec may suspend or
terminate Your account and/or Your access Cloudirec Jobs without notice to You if we believe
that You have violated these Terms. All provisions of these Terms shall survive termination or
expiration of these Terms except those granting access to or use of Cloudirec Jobs. Cloudirec
will have no liability whatsoever to You for any termination of Your account or related deletion
of Your Information.
Changes to Terms
We may revise these Terms from time to time by posting an updated version on Cloudirec Jobs
and You agree that the revised Terms will be effective fifteen (15) days after the change is
posted. Your continued use of Cloudirec Jobs is subject to the most current effective version of
Governing Law; Venue
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State
of Rajasthan without reference to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Any disputes relating to
the interpretation, execution or enforcement of these Terms or arising between You and
Cloudirec shall be dealt with under the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State
of Rajasthan, sitting in Jaipur and the Parties irrevocably submit for all purposes to the jurisdiction of each such
Except as specifically stated in another agreement we have with You, these Terms constitute the
entire agreement between You and Cloudirec regarding the use of Cloudirec Jobs and these
Terms supersede all prior proposals, negotiations, agreements, and understandings concerning
the subject matter of these Terms. You represent and warrant that no person has made any
promise, representation, or warranty, whether express or implied, not contained herein to induce
You to agree to these Terms. Cloudirec’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of
these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these
Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, then only that provision shall be modified to
reflect the parties' intention or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these Terms
shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. These Terms, and any rights or
obligations hereunder, are not assignable, transferable or sublicensable by You except with
Cloudirec's prior written consent, but may be assigned or transferred by Cloudirec without
restriction. Any attempted assignment by You shall violate these Terms and be void. The Section
titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect; as used in
these Terms, the word "including" means "including but not limited to." Please contact Cloudirec
with any questions regarding these Terms at support@Cloudirec.com